Recharge is a young adults hang-out in the café at The Orchard Church. We meet each Sunday night from 6:30pm.
Our agenda is to create a space for young adults to connect. We hope to build friendships across the range of young adults who attend The Orchard and to help us connect with others who visit. If you are new to the church or the area, or are looking for a place to mix with some young adults, we would love you to join us!
What you can expect:
- A relaxed vibe (casual clothes are the norm!)
- A friendly environment
- The freedom to come and go as you please. Most people have work the next morning so we try to be finished by 8:30pm
- Low key activities such as table tennis, volleyball, ultimate Frisbee or chatting over coffee in the couches
- A discussion around a current topic from a Christian perspective or a story of someone from the group
- Being informal, we may decide to relocate from the café to another venue from time-to-time so check with us Sunday morning what is the plan