Recharge is a young adults hang-out in the café at The Orchard. We meet each Sunday night from 6:30pm.
Our agenda is to create a space for young adults to connect. We hope to build friendships across the range of young adults who attend The Orchard and to help us connect with others who visit. If you are new to the church or the area, or are looking for a place to mix with some young adults, we would love you to join us!
What you can expect:
- A relaxed vibe (casual clothes is the norm!).
- A friendly environment.
- The freedom to come and go as you please. Most people have work the next morning so leaving before 9 is appropriate if you need to!
- Low key activities such as table tennis, volleyball, ultimate Frisbee or simply coffee.
- From time to time we might invite someone to informally discuss some current topic or hear the story of someone from the group.
- Being informal, we may decide to relocate from the café to another venue from time-to-time. So check with us Sunday morning what is the plan.
If you want to meet some new people and enjoy a fun but informal hang out, you’re invited to join us from 6:30pm Sunday nights.