Our main youth ministry is SoulDrs for all high school age youth.
So what is SoulDrs?
Jesus has said that He has come to Earth so that we may have life, and have it abundantly!
SoulDrs youth group believes this wholeheartedly – that real, abundant life is available to those who are connected to Jesus.
It is for that reason that we exist to help high school aged youth discover God and become total followers of Jesus.
What can I expect at SoulDrs?
At SoulDrs, you can expect to be welcomed into a fun, safe and nurturing environment with police cleared volunteers who are a variety of ages and personalities.
When you arrive at SoulDrs you can be confident that we want to connect with you, have fun and share life together!
We like to do this in a variety of ways:
- we provide opportunity for you to just hang out with your friends and the leaders
- we coordinate games for everyone to enjoy and be involved
- we invest time in studying the Bible together so we can understand God and His plan for our lives
- we gather together in small age specific groups so you have a chance to connect with a leader who is looking out for you, and to go deeper in God’s word
- we organise large scale events to add an extra element of excitement!
- we facilitate camps that are fun, engaging and provide more opportunity for you to “plug in” to our community
When is SoulDrs?
We normally operate only during the school terms from 7:00pm – 9:30pm on Friday nights, though this is subject to change depending on the program. Please see our Events page for more info.
Are you a high-school aged youth? Do you want to experience abundant life? Are you looking for a place to connect with a community, have fun and feel supported? Then we’d love to see you at SoulDrs!!
Key Contact: Nelson Schonfeldt